Congrats on Fedora 15 Alpha release docs

Hi

Thanks to everyone who contributed.   In the earlier releases when I
haven't had the time to contribute, I would always feel that I should
have stepped in and tweaked a whole lot of things.  This is the first
time that I haven't felt any real need to do so.  The Alpha announcement
and release notes describe all the major changes and do it a great way.

Rahul