Re: Update for F14 release notes

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 11:38:58 -0500,
  "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is good information Bruno, thanks.  If this were killing live
> images regularly, I think we'd know it since fedora-release-notes is
> generally included on most of the nightlies.  I believe the /bin/touch
> is simply used to ensure the icon cache is updated.  The fact that the
> cache still works fine even when the scriptlet fails is probably due
> to it running correctly multiple times after coreutils *is* around.

Yes. fedora-release-notes is not the only package to have had this issue.
This kind of error is actually how I got sucked into officially maintaining
the games spin. I saw these errors when doing custom games spin builds and
asked about them and people said I should take over support of the games spin.
I filed a number of bugs for these as I ran across them. Even if they end
up not breaking the build, they do cause confusion when people see error
reports and don't know whether or not they are safe to ignore.

It's an easy bug to miss as you generally only see them when building live
spins and not even always for those.