Re: Update for F14 release notes

On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 15:22:06 -0500,
  "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The bug's not tremendously easy to test.  You have to set up a box or
> a virtual guest using a very minimal install, plus
> fedora-release-notes.  The install has to be so bare that it doesn't
> include yum, in fact.  (Which makes me feel kind of silly fixing it,
> but whatever.)  The bug is that if someone didn't include the
> coreutils package, which contains /bin/touch, then a RPM %post script
> error happens when fedora-release-notes is installed.  The package
> update fixes this problem, even though the other content doesn't
> change.

This can happen when building live images even when coreutils is in the
package list. fedora-release can get installed before coreutils without
a requires(pre). I don't know whether the script breaking is a big deal or not.
If it is the bug isn't hypothetical. I know I saw the error message when
building some live images.