Stepping down as Documentation Project Leader

Some of you might have noticed, between sips of highly caffenated
beverages and furiously typing out all the great documentation that
this group provides, that I haven't been around that much lately.
Unfortunately just before Christmas I was given a new boss and new
responsibilities that changed my daily schedule.  This, on top of
other changes to my daily schedule, has severely limited my ability to
provide a near-constant presence in the Fedora community.  As much as
I hate to do this I feel that I must step down as the Documentation
Project Leader to allow someone with more cycles in their day to
continue the work.

This isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination.  It was
probably time for someone with new and different ideas to step up and
keep the project interesting.  There have been a lot of changes under
my watch and I can hardly wait to see the changes that occur under the
next watch.

Back in November when we were entertaining the thought of holding
elections for my position, Zach Oglesby came to me and said that if I
needed to bail out of the position that he might be willing to take on
the responsibilities.  Since then I've been talking with Zach and
today he agreed to take on the position.  I'm very excited about him
accepting the position as he has been involved in every aspect of the
project for a while and I know he has some exciting ideas about moving
the project to the next level.

Thanks to everyone who helped me through the years (two?) that I've
held this position.  Every contributor to this project has made it
successful and for that I am greatful to you all.

--Eric "Sparks"