Thank you for credit

Hi RÃdiger,
today regenerating the pot files, it was a great and pleasant surprise
for me to read my name in to revision history of the Publican User Guide
and I'm happy to see that the proofreading was well done.

I've another small patch, relating the remaining chapters. In the next
days I'll submit it to Bugzilla.

Thank you
Luigi

P.S.
When our it-IT translation is ready to get in SVN, can I submit it,
directly?