Re: PROPOSAL: Create docs-bug list.

We could set the bug/qa list as the QA field for all Documentation bugzilla components. Then configure Mailman to allow mail from bugzilla.redhat.com.

For a long time we had a firehose of communication funneled to the relnotes-content mailing list. It was a contact point for incoming communication from other humans, too. (Not sure about it's status.)

This bug list can learn from that experience. While it becomes another moderator queue to watch, we can easily add folks to the 'will accept email from this address' list, such as keeping them able to be included on a list-bound discussion.

Anyway, I'd like to remove myself from all those QA bug component spots, but I need something reasonable to put in it's place. Would've docs-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx work for that?

- Karsten