Joining the team

 Hello All,

My name is Simon Roberts, Im looking to get involved with helping out
the fedora project.

I'm currently studying Forensic Computing at university, and have a keen
interest in system security.

I think that helping write documentation about software applications
will be very benificial for my own understanding, and also a good way to
learn technical writing skills.

I am looking to go into penetration testing eventually when I leave
university.

Projects that I am looking for would be Network, Utility based programs,
or file system level pograms (gedit for example).

I can contribute anywhere between 2 -5 hours minimum, and more can be
arranged.

I look farward to hearing from you all soon.

Simon