Introducing /me /nick tzk_

Hello, Fedora contributors.

My name is Jesús Franco and i'm user of Fedora since a year ago, and
Linux systems since 2006. I tried before with Knoppix and
Ubuntu-derivatives, Gentoo and Ututo but Fedora has proven to be the
most flexible, easy but powerful and stable i've tried so far. It runs
on our netbooks, and the family desktop (a fairly old Pentium3 @133MHz
with just 256 MB RAM)

I work as mentor at an k12 school in a suburb of Mexico City, but
another ocasion i'll share my experiences on education with FLOSS. At
this very moment i'm working with xoti.edusol.info webmasters writing
the course materials for an introduction to free software using
distros Ubuntu and Fedora in media classrooms ran by voluntaries.

I need to join Documentation Project in order to contribute
documentation about Desktop Environments for thin clients like LXDE
which is the preferred for old hardware. Right now, i'm going to begin
an alpha guide to Fedora with LXDE. *Later*, i'd like to write guides to
Fedora for absolutely new users, not just in freesoftware or linux,
but completely illiteracy on ICT's. You can see a draft of the
methodology i'm thinking on here:
http://proyectofedora.org/wiki/AlfabetizacionTicAdultos

Before my discovery of Fedora, i worked with adult people and kids on
social centres spreading freesoftware, and i've contributed as
translator for riseup.net and more specifically its software for
socialnetworks crabgrass.riseup.net In the wiki of Fedora Latam you
can see a page about my previous experience working on teaching ICT's
with Linux.

So, i think it's a lot to learn before starting a shared project like
that, and i'm going to watch the dynamic of the contributors for a
while. Meanwhile, i just wanted to drop this few lines in order to
reach new friends.

Jah blessings.

Jesús (Tezcatl) Franco
http://identi.ca/tzk