Docs meeting 2010-03-17 - Summary

#fedora-meeting: Docs Project Weekly Meeting

Meeting started by jjmcd at 23:00:05 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-03-17/fedora-meeting.2010-03-17-23.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings   (jjmcd,
  23:00:32)
* roll call  (jjmcd, 23:00:42)

* Follow up on last week's action items  (jjmcd, 23:01:54)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-03-11/docs.2010-03-11-00.01.html
    (jjmcd, 23:02:05)

* Desktop Help Summit  (jjmcd, 23:03:56)
  * ACTION: jjmcd will identify a conf room and post instructions on the
    Gnome wiki  (jjmcd, 23:04:38)

* Release Notes  (jjmcd, 23:05:36)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Beat_status
    (jjmcd, 23:05:47)
  * rudi is awesome  (jjmcd, 23:14:15)
  * ACTION: we will use meetbot for tonight's howto and post the log on
    the list  (jjmcd, 23:19:03)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jjmcd/Drafts/Fedora_13_tables
    (jjmcd, 23:21:25)

* Guide Status  (jjmcd, 23:28:20)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_F13_schedule   (jjmcd,
    23:28:43)
  * ACTION: Handle missing guide owners at March 24 meeting  (jjmcd,
    23:33:14)

* Outstanding BZ Tickets  (jjmcd, 23:36:22)
  * LINK:
    https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&classification=Fedora&product=Fedora%20Documentation&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED
    (jjmcd, 23:37:40)
  * Emad78 showing evidence of awseomeness  (jjmcd, 23:43:13)
  * If something's not actually *wrong* in an existing piece of text,
    don't change it after we send to translators.  (stickster, 23:54:38)

* All other business  (jjmcd, 23:55:24)
  * ACTION: Have POTs ready 0300Z Friday morning - jjmcd get conversion
    done, rudi will do the plumbing  (jjmcd, 00:00:07)

Meeting ended at 00:01:59 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* jjmcd will identify a conf room and post instructions on the Gnome
  wiki
* we will use meetbot for tonight's howto and post the log on the list
* Handle missing guide owners at March 24 meeting
* Have POTs ready 0300Z Friday morning - jjmcd get conversion done, rudi
  will do the plumbing

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* jjmcd
  * jjmcd will identify a conf room and post instructions on the Gnome
    wiki
  * Have POTs ready 0300Z Friday morning - jjmcd get conversion done,
    rudi will do the plumbing
* rudi
  * Have POTs ready 0300Z Friday morning - jjmcd get conversion done,
    rudi will do the plumbing
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * we will use meetbot for tonight's howto and post the log on the list
  * Handle missing guide owners at March 24 meeting

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* jjmcd (123)
* stickster (59)