Re: Sugar on a Stick Docs using Publican

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 04:57:49PM -0700, Eliot Smith wrote:

>>> Looks like a great effort Sebastian!
>>>
>>> Eliot introduced himself the other day on our list -- Eliot, we use
>>> Publican as a tool for creating guides like the one Sebastian linked
>>> above.  This is a great opportunity to learn how to use the tool by
>>> looking at (and maybe contributing to) a very short and simple
>>> document.  Are you game?
>>>
>> Yes, I'm game.
>
> (reformatted reply to keep the thread easy to read... refer to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines#top-posting for
> more info)
>

> Awesome!  Sebastian, looks like you now have a Docs contributor to
> help you with your Sugar on a Stick documentation.  What I'd suggest
> is that the two of you use a combination of:
>
> (1) This list
> (2) IRC Freenode, #fedora-docs
>
> ...to plan out how you want that guide to grow.  Sebastian probably
> already has ideas for what needs to be expanded, it's just a matter of
> writing it down somewhere and then working on the doc
> collaboratively.  By using this email list, you might be able to
> gather even more people to help.  Snowball effect, woo!
>
> Also... if both of you are on this list now, I'll stop sending cc's to
> you personally, sorry for the noise.

Paul, thanks a lot for this! Both options sound fine to me. I guess I'd
better add #fedora-docs to XChat's auto-login, heh.

One thing I was wondering about is what it'd take to get this at some
point as an official document - since Sugar on a Stick will be an
official spin, too...

--Sebastian