Test RPM

I sent this over the weekend, and apparently it got lost in the list
shuffle, so lets see if it makes it this time, or maybe we'll eventually
get a duplicate:

At Thursday morning's meeting, one of my tasks was to put together an
RPM for testing with the various desktops.  I have such an RPM at

<http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1911849&name=ig-12.2.1-3.fc12.noarch.rpm>

This is not a particularly useful document since I only packaged four
languages to keep the size down.  I picked the Install Guide rather than
the Release Notes since it is a more complex document, but I didn't do
all the po file merging, so the documents are only partially translated.
In using the Install Guide I ran across an oversight in my packaging
program which has been corrected (and pushed to git).  But you can
install it an check that on the various desktops it shows up in multiple
languages.

The languages in the RPM are U. S. English, Spanish (Español), Kannada
(ಕನ್ನಡ), and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).  I wanted a few languages
with different character sets just in case there was some weirdness
there.  Kannada won simply because most of the other Indic languages had
errors in the translation and would not build.

The document SHOULD show up in Gnome under System->Documentation, in KDE
under System, and in XFCE under Other.  Unfortunately, Book_Info.xml was
mostly not translated, so the menu choices are mostly English.

Note that on a pure KDE system, the pre-login language chooser you see
in Gnome is not available.  On a Gnome/KDE system, it is, but KDE seems
to ignore it for about 90% of the things that should be changed.  KDE
has several places where the language can be changed, but none seem to
do it 100%.  We need some KDE expert.

Kannada does not seem to work well at all, again, perhaps a system
normally used that way would be better.  On my system, Epiphany sees the
language code as "kn IN" (no dash or underscore), all the other browsers
see some variant of US English when logged in with Kannada as the
selected language.  I think I may need to do an extensive investigation.

es-ES and zh-TW seem to work fine, but we need more eyes.

--McD