To: <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: Branch 'f12zeroday-tx' - po/pl.po

W dniu 17.11.2009 18:42, Transifex System User pisze:
po/pl.po | 1305 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------------

New commits:
commit 8070f99d6a7ad8c6419e88260b50d046eb2d66df
Author: raven<raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Nov 17 17:42:19 2009 +0000

     Sending translation for Polish

We did proofreading a bit late because of some random real life
troubles. Could you please re-generate Polish release notes with this
new revision?

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl