Requesting expertise in the field of writing.

Hello docs team,
    My name is Adam Miller and I am one of the contributors who works
on the Fedora Xfce Spin and I'm currently working on our new spin wiki
page with all the info needed for the new Spin Pages that the design
team is working on, I'm no writer so I was hoping someone might lend a
bit of their talent towards cleaning up our "spin description" and
"download tab" entries[0], we (Kevin, Christoph and myself ... all
listed on the wiki page) just feel that what we want to say is being
said, but that its a tad "rough around the edges" and Kevin suggested
I come to the doc team and request their expertise, so I went to the
#fedora-docs irc channel and was directed to the mailing list, so here
I am :)

Many thanks in advance!
-Adam

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XFCE_Spin