To: <fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:13 PM
Subject: colophon and contributors in rel notes

In F10 there was a contributors section in the colophon
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10/en_US/Legal_Stuff_and_Administrivia.html#sn-Colophon

In F11 the contributors were on the front page which was a little
embarrassing, but also kinda cool if you have a early sorting name ;)
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f11/en-US/

F12-Alpha draft does not list contributors
http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/Download/f12alpha/

Can we going to go back to including contributors from the Colophon Beat
at the end in F12? If so, perhaps we should blank it out and ask
contributors to re-list themselves.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Colophon_Beat

--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3