Re: Publican Issues for RNs

John J. McDonough wrote:

There are two problems:
1) Publican names the package incorrectly
Can you clearly define what the problem is here? Please provide links to emails or documents which support where the misnaming is occurring. As a maintainer of one of the publican sub-packages I would really like to know what is wrong with it so I can work towards a solution.
2) The .desktop file is handled differently than the reviewers would like

Same here. Can you provide links to the archived emails from these reviewers so I can assist in creating a solution to this.