Re: Need Second pair of eyes & have a question

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009, David Nalley wrote:
First - it requires every translation to have someone replicate your
work - and that's something that's currently outside of the l10n
workflow, as well as being a ton of work.

That's a really good reason that I had never noticed before. In that light, I misadvised Kirk before - sorry about that. I always forget the translators (which is terrible of me, I know...)

- Matthew