Need Second pair of eyes & have a question

If anyone has the time could you proof these two pages  that are for the
F10 User Guide.  I've looked at them so much I'm blind, but I
think they're finished.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Kirk202/User_Guide_-_Communications&action=edit
&
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Kirk202/User_Guide_-_Tour_of_the_GNOME_Desktop&action=submit

Question:  I've placed two small screenshots on the page and would like
to link them to a larger screenshot that shows more detail when the
small one is clicked. How do I make this link?  (this is the page I'm
referring to:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Kirk202/User_Guide_-_Logging_into_the_Desktop&action=submit )

Thanks,
Kirk Z