CMS + Fedora Magazine

Hi,

I've only partially been following the discussions about the new CMS,
but have a question/idea.

A few of the Fedora News team are interested in helping me to continue
with the creation of a "Fedora Magazine" site, along the lines of Red
Hat Magazine. One of the major issues in realising this over the last
year has been getting the infrastructure set-up, and in a recent
discussion we wondered about sharing in the fruits of your labour (and
even helping a little bit :p) and possibly taking advantage of any CMS
instance you create.

Is this plausible?

Jon