Re: PATCH[1/1] Linux Security Guide

Just to clarify. I think it's an acceptable challenge to do that. As the
benefits from having re-usable documents for all skill-sets would be
pretty neat.

I've worked with demand management on technical documentation to fit
most skill-sets and I know it's possible to create documentation guiding
almost anyone thru anything. It's just damn hard work :-)
//M

--
Best regards,
Magnus 'magnusg' Glantz