Re: Persistent overlay?

Paul W. Frields wrote:

I'm not sure whether changing this midstream is a great idea.  After
all, the "persistence" and "persistent overlay" were terms I described
repeatedly and consistently with every one of the dozen or more
interviews I gave for Fedora 9.

I noticed and it I am still not sure it is the right choice. Many people didn't even get the idea on what was different from previous releases of Fedora or other distributions on this particular USB feature. I am still of the opinion "persistent overlay" is just not the right terminology for end users.

Rahul