[389-users] Slow response from server

Hi

We are getting a slow responses from one of our LDAP servers and I am not sure what is causing the problem I have run a logconv.pl -j and the following is interesting:

Connections Reset By Peer:    0

Resource Unavailable:         136

     -  136  (T1) Idle Timeout Exceeded

We have a cache hit ratio of 99% and only using about 10% of the available cache size. I am leaning towards the problem being network related and maybe needing to set timeout values less aggresively on our clients for this particular host but was hoping that there might be some more checks and analysis that I can run to determine the health of the LDAP server.

I am working on an internal trouble shooting guide and could potentially move some of the generic information into the 389 wiki.

Regards