Re: [389-users] shadowLast Change NOT updating was Re: ldappasswd and shadowLastChange attribute

I am not sure if there is a huge difference between RHDS and 389, but
I also had this same issue.  I believe it had to do with the ACI's
preventing the update to that attribute.  Once you allow write access
to shadowLastChange it was able to update it.