[389-users] Announcing 389 Directory Server 1.2.6 Release Candidate 2

The 389 team is pleased to announce the availability of Release
Candidate 2 of version 1.2.6.  This release has a couple of bug fixes.

***We need your help!  Please help us test this software.***  It is a
release candidate, so it may have a few glitches, but it has been tested
for regressions and for new feature bugs.  The Fedora system
strongly encourages packages to be in Testing until verified and pushed
to Stable.  If we don't get any feedback while the packages are in
Testing, the packages will remain in limbo, or get pushed to Stable.

The more testing we get, the faster we can release these packages to
Stable.  See the Release Notes for information about how to provide
testing feedback (or just send an email to
389-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

The packages that need testing are:
* 389-ds-base-1.2.6.rc2 - 389-ds-base

There are some new console/java packages too, and there is a new version
of the 389-ds "meta" package - 1.2.1

* Release Notes - http://port389.org/wiki/Release_Notes
* Install_Guide - http://port389.org/wiki/Install_Guide
* Download - http://port389.org/wiki/Download

=== Bugs Fixed ===
This release contains a couple of bug fixes.  The complete list of bugs
fixed is found at the link below.  Note that bugs marked as MODIFIED
have been fixed but are still in testing.
* Tracking bug for 1.2.6 release -
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=543590&hide_resolved=0