Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-12-04)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting Wednesday at 18:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.

*That's today: sorry about the late message. There's no surprise new
business, though.*

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto

or run:
  date -d 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM UTC'

Links to all tickets below can be found at:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9