Re: How can we make security updates faster?

On 05/29/2012 05:21 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
We actually have this on the QA wishlist and it was one of the projects
we proposed for GSoC for QA, but it didn't quite make it. We may still
wind up doing it through some other channel, though. See also
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012#Fedora_Gooey_Karma  andhttp://blog.tirfa.com/gooey-karma.

It makes no sense to have a gui application ( or an application for that matter ) without having written the relevant how to debug/how to test pages for each component to accommodate it.

Such an application will just fail without it and might cause more harm then good and yeah I have already mention the root cause for those pages not already existing on this thread.

JBG