Re: technical spec for the workstation up for review

On Feb 20, 2014 2:51 AM, "Christian Schaller" <cschalle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Great! I'm looking forward to the updated spec, and to seeing how integration ideas develop.

To help make Fedora Workstation an OOTB development environment, should I and others focus on contributing to Developer Assistant, or are there other ideas in the works?