Re: GNOME 3.12 In Fedora 20 or COPR: Call for volunteers

On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 00:55 +0200, Elad Alfassa wrote:
> What I want to know is if there are people who are willing to invest
> their time in making 3.12 in F20 a reality, be it via COPR or a
> regular update.

I'd be willing to help test it, for sure. :)

> How can we preform sufficient QA in COPR?

At the very least, the Copr page should indicate how to report issues.

I'm assuming that reporting to the normal Fedora Bugzilla will not be
appropriate as long as those packages are in the Copr?

> Those issues are quite major if we are going to maintain an entire
> GNOME release in COPR, and the reason why I believe we should use COPR
> as a testing stage and then move it all to the real repo.

Agreed, although just to be clear, I guess you mean using Copr as a
first testing stage, then move it all to the real repo, going through
updates-testing first?

--
Mathieu