Re: Underlying DE for the Workstation product

On Mon, 2014-02-03 at 23:51 -0800, Dan Mashal wrote:

> As I said before, I think the best choice is just to give the user the option.

At that point, we don't have a product, we just have another way to
choose your own adventure. We *already* have that; it's called Fedora.
AFAICS, re-implementing choose-your-own-adventure within one of the
Products is a great way to spend several months achieving nothing much
at all.

How would any of the stuff in the PRD actually work if you could choose
any desktop you liked and still be running Fedora Workstation?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey