Re: Underlying DE for the Workstation product, Desktop -vs- Workstation

On 02/03/2014 08:06 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
I don't think we necessarily need to pursue this debate any further in
this context - I just don't think it's necessary for either point of
view.

The Workstation "product" WG gets to define the lines that bound the
Workstation product. But:

* it doesn't get to define anything in particular about the
non-Workstation space
* it doesn't get to decide precisely how our marketing is going to work

So KDE and rest can come up with their own product and related Fedora brand or are you saying that WG's own those "spaces" and related brands ( cloud/server/workstation ) and no one can competed with them?

JBG