Re: FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 04:36 -0500, Christian Schaller wrote:
> Hi Luke,
> Thanks for listing the issues and challenges here, but hopefully we can work with you to resolve them if we decide
> we would want to offer something like it as our primary option for providing people with an install media.
> I don't think it depending on PyQt4 should be an issue in itself unless these bindings use a weird license
> or something like that.

It looks pretty out of place run from a stock Fedora. KDE folks have
styling set up so that GTK+ apps look OK running in KDE, I think, but
the converse doesn't seem to be true - Qt apps running on GNOME look
rather wonky, completely different shade of grey for the background,
different fonts, really obviously different toolkit theme...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey