Re: Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Matthew Garrett <mjg59@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 01:29:02PM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
>
>> There needs to be focus.  Where that focus is can surely be up for
>> debate, but I'd rather not just drive Workstation into irrelevance by
>> not learning from our past mistakes.  We can't focus on everything or
>> we'll wind up gaining nothing.
>
> Who do other desktop operating systems target?

Who do you think Workstation should target?  Why?  How does that
differ in a large fashion from what is drafted?

I'm not going to play guessing games with what you are trying to get
at.  Please just make suggestions instead of presenting leading
questions so that you can debate against replies.

josh