Re: Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

On Tue, 2013-11-26 at 11:33 +0000, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:12:16 +0100
> Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <cschalle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Who are 'they' here? developers or the marketing?
> Am taking "they" as end users their needs
>
> He might be wondering how many users are going
> to be lost as a result of a developer only system?

We're not aiming for a developer-only system. That wouldn't make much
sense, and I wouldn't even know how to do that.

A developer is very much a user too, so a 'developer workstation' must
be a general-purpose OS, with particular attention payed to particular
needs that arise when using the system for development tasks.

At least that is my understanding of what we're aiming for.

Matthias