Re: Second GNOME 3 Test Day coming up this Thursday

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 17:53 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> > Again, it'll really help to have the word spread about the event, so if
> > you have a blog or a line to a favorite news site or anything, please
> > help out with that. I'll put up a blog post about the event shortly
> > which you can link to if you like. Aside from that, if you can come
> > along to the IRC channel during the day and help with testing and
> > assisting other testers, of course that will be a great help!
>
> Man Adam, who did we manage to schedule all GNOME3 test days in the
> weeks where we have major GNOME updates to push out ? This week I'll be
> trying hard to get 2.91.91 into F15. But obviously, that may be hard to
> get completed before Wednesday...

Yikes, I didn't know! The third one is scheduled for 7th April, if
that's a bad day we can change it. We can even change this one still if
it's a really bad idea, we didn't send out any major announcements yet.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey