Status of bluetooth in Gnome3

What's the current status of Bluetooth in Gnome3

I performed Gnome 3 show and tell last Saturday and after finally
managing to pair the device Logitech diNovo Edge Wireless bluetooth
Keyboard the keyboard did not work.

It took 3 tries since the time I had to enter all those numbers and the
time the pairing timed out seem to be a bit short.

Now I'm not sure what policy you guys have for Bluetooth devices but I
hope that you dont expect that users can enter "code" on all of them for
example I have a Bluetooth GPS module that when pairing uses the default
0000 or 01234 ( I cant recall at the moment but it's one of those common
defaults ) so I would have no way on the device to entered some kind of
number to pair it together with the laptop.

We might want to add few bluetooth testcases to our test days to cover a
bit bluetooth devices ( pairing and using phones keyboard mice etc ).

JBG