F14 Beta RC3 images available for validation testing!

Hi, everyone. Fedora 14 Beta RC3 images - that's the third (and
hopefully final) release candidate for F14 Beta - are now available for
testing here:

http://serverbeach1.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/14-Beta.RC3/

aside from anaconda fixes, the backgrounds are now present in LXDE and
XFCE, and LXDE initializes ConsoleKit correctly, fixing several major
issues. I've tested that each of these boots to a desktop successfully,
so they're not DOA, you won't be wasting your time to download them.

Please, if you have some time, help fill out the test matrix here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_14_Beta_RC3_Desktop

just click on a test name, follow the steps, and enter your result in
the table (there's a key explaining how to put the results in the
table). Even if someone else has done a test, you can add your result:
the table will handle this and we can have more confidence with many
results than with one. Even if you can only do one or two tests, it's
useful! We have to have the table filled out (at least with the Alpha
and Beta tests) to go ahead and release the Beta. The go/no-go meeting
is on Wednesday afternoon US time, so results need to be in by then for
the Beta. Thanks a lot, everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey