Re: a question on disk druid

Nicola Losito wrote:
I wanted to change the partion schema but I've found the possibilities given by Diskdruid very poor in comparison to what Diskdrake from Mandriva gives.

Care to give some examples?

I can understand that some stuff in the partion tool are way to important for the Red Hat developement cycle, but I've found - very often - myself wondering why some tools, which proves themselves valid, not "imported" in other distro.

Hmm, I'm not entirely clear on what you're saying here. You're suggesting that Fedora should borrow its disk partitioning tool from another distro?