New member looking for project...

Hello Everyone,

I just joined the list and was going through the archives looking for
information about what projects have been done and what still needs to be
done. I was going to take on the cron and at config tool (which I already
have 50% written) but noticed that it's already been done and is part of the
Gnome project even though it's still listed on the "would be nice but not
done" page. So, I'd like to ask you guys: what kinds of tools still need to
be developed that either aren't currently active projects or are unfinished?

Thanks in advance,

Anthony