system-config-display

I'd like to get some discussion about the direction for some of these packages, so lets start with system-config-display.

I'm going through various RFE's for system-config-display atm and I thought that people here might be interested in what I'm thinking.

Many of the issues are incorrect configuration or unprobably systems:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?component=redhat-config-xfree86&component=system-config-display&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=NEEDINFO

I've added monitor selection to firstboot as it's now gone with anaconda - I
may rejig the UI a bit but the functionality is there.

I've started playing with .inf importing, for those cases where we can't probe
and it may not be in hwdata yet.

The other big issue is non-standard laptop displays, some chipsets may not support the native display resolution which is going to be fun...

Thoughts, etc. welcome

Paul