system-config-packages - everything group

Hi,
	I'm trying to upgrade a whole bunch of RH9 boxes to FC2. It seems anaconda
won't install any new packages, it only updates existing packages it has
newer versions of. I'm trying to get these RH9 boxes to be as close to an
"everything" install of FC2 as possible. I also notice that there is no
"everything" group in system-config-packages, it doesn't exist in comps.xml.
I took a look at anaconda and it seems they generate it by adding all the
packages that match the architecture in the hdlist to the group (filtering
out a few). What I'm wondering is whether or not there is an easy way to use
system-config-packages to update the system with "everything" on the
installation media, or is there another tool I should look into?

Thanks,
Travis Abbott