Re: Final wallpaper status

Hi,

http://jreznik.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-18/f-18-design-tasks.html

The posters are definitly open, there is someone working on but I heard nothing from him since 2 weeks

br gnokii

2012/12/12 Ryan <rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue 11 Dec 2012 04:35:30 PM EST, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
2012/12/11 Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi,
    looking on Artwork/Schedule [1] it seems it wasn't updated
    according to the last schedule change - the final change
    deadline was moved by one week earlier and the last stable
    push will happen tonight! 23:59:59 UTC - what's the current
    state of final wallpapers? Is there still some work needed
    or current version could be considered as final?

    Otherwise in case the update will be needed, let me know.

    The question is what to do with several schedule copies
    on wiki - I can definitely try to help with Design team
    schedule wiki page, not sure how this scales (as it's
    not the only duplicate...).

John Poelstra sent reminders to the design team mailing list for
example [1] on Mondays (I do not know he did it automatically or
manually) it was very comfortable. It is very difficult to track
schedule when there is a lot of it changes.  Something will always miss ;)

Maybe in the future try to use some sort of web calendar (application)
with notification emails in our infrastructure (for me was trying to
use Google Calendar, but it does not work very well our ics file
contains only one day tasks so we had to update all the hands and this
not open source :s) then need to update the schedule in our wiki can
be was no longer.
[1] -
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-June/002664.html

Thanks,
Alexander

Just out of interest, where is the best place to get our schedule?

Also, does anyone know what we have left to do for f18?

cheers,
ryanlerch