Re: F18 CD/DVD Sleeves

On Tue 11 Dec 2012 08:07:09 AM EST, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
2012/12/11 Ryan <rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx>>

    On Thu 06 Dec 2012 03:55:52 PM EST, Ryan wrote:

        HI all,

        According to the f18 Artwork schedule wikipage [1], the
        deadline for
        us to have the CD/DVD sleeves completed is *2012-12-11 (Tuesday)

        *Anyone got any thoughts on the current proposals on the
        ticket [2]

        If anyone been doing any further work on these, can you please
        update
        the ticket tracking[2] this?*
        *
        cheers,
        ryanlerch*

        *
        [1] - https://fedoraproject.org/__wiki/F18_Artwork/Schedule
        <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_Artwork/Schedule>
        [2] - https://fedorahosted.org/__design-team/ticket/252*
        <https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/252*>
        *

    I have taken gnokii's design, and have played around with it, to
    try to fit in with the previous sleeve designs. (so we dont have
    to do many changes)

    http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.__org/sleeves/Fedora-18-__installationmedia-Page001.pdf
    <http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/Fedora-18-installationmedia-Page001.pdf>

    that PDF is a quick sample. I need to fix the colours of the
    background image. Also in the tarball, i have not converted all
    the sla files over to the newer background image yet.

    http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.__org/sleeves/sleeves.tar.gz
    <http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/sleeves.tar.gz>

    thoughts?

I like it.

    hopefully i will be able to fine-tune and get these done by the
    deadline tomorrow.

    cheers,
    ryanlerch

I created a page on the wiki for Fedora 18 Media Artwork [1] and
uploaded our standard disk labels.

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F18

Thanks,
Alexander.

Thanks Alexander!

It looks like on that page you have already done the CD/DVD's themselves. Thanks!
I just need to finalize the sleeves this morning!

cheers,
ryanlerch