Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Events Web app

I forgot to share the link to the source:

https://github.com/inigoconsulting/collective.conference

Localization support should be able to be added easily by installing
plone.app.multilingual , but i'm not quite sure on the gotchas ..

As for moving to the Fedora infrastructure, i think thats a question
to the infra guys if they want to add this. Considering its not on a
system which they are familiar with, i'm not quite sure.

However, .. I can create an openshift-deployable template for this. I
already have an openshift quickstart for Plone core itself
(https://github.com/kagesenshi/plone-openshift-quickstart). Just need
an account to deploy it to, mine already reached its 3 gears limit
with my experiments :P.

http://www.inigo-tech.com