Re: Introductory email

On 06/06/2012 02:10 PM, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Dan Mashal<dan.mashal@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hello all,
My name is Dan Mashal and I’m looking to join the design team.

Fedora wiki link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Vicodan
Hello Dan,

It is great to see you here and welcome to the team.

Please refer to the design team wiki page[1] which contains all the
info and link to resources.

Then please feel free to take a task from the trac[2] and work on
that. It is better informing the list that you start working on the
task so that duplication of effort will not occur.

Need more help, do not hesitate to ask. Even you think it is stupid to
to ask please get things clarified. We are ready and glad to support.

I remember your Fedora button design and I like it :)

Have a nice time !

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design
[2] fedorahosted.org/design-team

+1, No question is stupid, even if you think it is.