Re: Fedora Card Designs

On 9 May 2012 11:12, Vanessa Kerr <kerrvg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Team!
> I'm Mo Duffy's intern and I've been working on some Fedora "baseball cards"
> showing the
> different jobs that people can contribute to the team. I had some trouble
> thinking of some
> strengths and weaknesses and stuff like that for each character. It would be
> great if I could
> get some feedback and suggestions for the final product!
> *attached I should have a SVG and PNG file
> Thanks,
> Vanessa

The weaknesses and such are meant to be funny ha-ha I think.. so

System Administrator
  Strengths: Can fix an OS problem before you find it.
  Weakness: May find computers more interesting than people.

Web Designer
 Strengths: Able to upgrade HTML1 to HTML5 in a single bound
 Weakness: Tends to end every sentence with </> brackets.

Translator:
 Strengths Can express your writing in 8 different languages
 Weakness May switch languages mid sentence

OS Developer:
 Strengths: Can find a programming bug in record time.
 Weakness: May wonder why the Moon is on fire during the day.

Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd