Seeking for tasks - Program for GSoC returning students

Hello

GSoC 2012 selection process is over ! We had a high demand
from the students and since we are offering some limited slots we
couldn't accept all the good students.

Therefore we are planning to launch a program for returning students
(who didnt select for GSoC with Fedora).

The structure of the program is not yet finalized but certainly we need
some tasks, so that students can work on those. If you are interested
in adding a task to the list[1] please feel free.

Please note the number of hours needed to complete the task and contact
details of the person who should be contacted in case of getting more
information.

Nothing is finalized please join with us if you are interested to
shape the program.

Thanks

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bckurera/soc/task_list

--