Re: [Design-team] banner/rollup for LinuxCon

On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 21:34 +0200, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
> Sirko,
>
> Am 08.09.2011 20:19, schrieb S.Kemter:
> > any suggestions to it?
> Looks great, as always! Do you plan to add something like the
> conference's date/location?

I agree, it looks fantastic! If you are up for it Sirko, you might try
giving the pattern in the background a more pronounced 'wave' but it's
not necessary and I don't know if it would work. (Might look a bit more
exciting if it worked but hard to know without trying)

If the banners could be reused a second or third time I would recommend
keeping the design generic as it is now so it's not tied to a particular
event. But if it's going to be printed out on paper or such and won't
survive more than one event, it would be a nice touch to add event
details, maybe in a corner?

~m