Re: [Design-team] FUDCon India T-Shirt Design Idea #1

> Suchakra, while graphically this design is fantastic, it's going to be
> difficult to print if possible at all. The fine details in the
> photograph aren't going to be something that comes out well with a
> screen printing process. You might be able to do a cheaper heat-based /
> iron-on process but the overall shirt quality will really suffer with
> that technique and designs using that process fade off the shirt over
> time.

Yeah its true. I think maybe reducing details in the vectorized
photographs may help.

> My advice would be to perhaps work in the floral elemnt you introduced
> to the poster maybe, since the lines are simpler and it would be
> possible to screen print it. Or maybe work with a text-based design.

I originally thought of that only so that we have some sort of
uniformity and an instant 'identifying element' to the event, but I
think there was a general consensus against floral/henna designs on a
tee during a f2f/irc meeting (i'll have to see some logs to verify
that)

Suchakra