Re: [Design-team] FUDcon Pune 2011 Tshirt design

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 5:34 AM, Buddhika Kurera
<bckurera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I want able to attend to the design team meeting, it s 11:30 PM in Sri
> Lanka.
> Then the mock-up design is shown where the henna patter goes.
> As I mentioned I have to design the henna pattern I have showed the place it
> fits. In back side the henna pattern goes top to bottom.
> The yellow box is a place holder that is all.
> I just show where the henna design goes, I thought of placing the design
> like that.
> Sorry it is confusing :).
> I need your inputs to draw a henna pattern so pls help, tatica is already
> in, thanks.

Sorry to say this but we need a complete different design on the
T-shirt and without any henna kind of pattern. May be you can look
into the other conference T-shirt designs.

Kushal
--
http://fedoraproject.org
http://kushaldas.in