Please welcome Jaroslav Reznik as the new Fedora Program Manager

Greetings!

I am incredibly happy to announce that Jaroslav Reznik is coming on as the new Fedora Program Manager.  I will be working with him over the coming weeks to get him up to speed on the various aspects of the PM role, including creating and managing the schedule, feature wrangling, and generally moving us smoothly through the upcoming portions of the release cycle. His move over is effective immediately.

Many of you know Jaroslav from his contributions to the Fedora Community both as an Ambassador in EMEA, as well as his work as a Fedora Board member; his previous role within Red Hat was as part of the Base OS Development Team in the Brno office, working on Matahari and KDE, and I'm sure that his past experiences in development will be incredibly helpful to him as he takes on this role.

As I stated previously - his switch is officially on! So please give him a warm welcome. Congratulations, Jaroslav!

-Robyn