Planet Edited is UP!

Hi folks,

I'm glad to announce that Planet Edited is up!

Here some bits from the wiki page available at [1]:

"Planet Edited was born having one idea in mind: setting up
a blog aggregator software that should contain only Fedora-related material and posts.
The adjective edited came from the fact that this planet will be maintained and edited
by a group of people (the editors), that will make sure appropriate and relevant content
gets posted."

Edited is now available at the following URL [2]. It obviously contain no feeds at the
moment, but we are now ready to make it rock by adding some fresh new content.

Thanks in advance and see you on Edited!

Andrea

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet_Edited
[2] http://planet.fedoraproject.org/edited